Occupational Safety and Health Consultancy
Apex Management Systems-Consultants Limited is offering occupational Safety and Health Consultancy. In accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements Apex is registered with;
- The Directorate of Occupational Safety and Health Services (DOSHS).
We offer the following statutory compliances with regards to Occupational Safety and Health Act of 2007;
- Safety and Health Awareness Course- 2days
- Safety and Health Committee- 4 days
- Fire Safety Committee- 1 day
- First Aid Training- 3 days
- Safety and Health Audit- 1 day
- Fire Safety Audit
Commonly asked Questions
1. What is Occupational Safety and Health?
Occupational safety and health (OSH), also commonly referred to as occupational health and safety (OHS), occupational health, or workplace health and safety (WHS), is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the safety, health, and welfare of people at work. Regardless of the nature of their work, workers should be able to carry out their responsibilities in a safe and secure working environment, free from hazards.
2. What are the benefits of Occupational Safety and Health in a work place?
Occupational Safety and Health benefits to an organization include;
- Improved corporate image and credibility among stake holders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public.
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management.
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Minimization of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls.
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance.
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing and elimination workplace hazards.
- Improves the incident investigation process.
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process.